swr_convert from packed to planar

Livio Tenze
Dear all,

I am trying to use the swr_convert function to convert (format and
resample) an audio stream with dual channels from AV_SAMPLE_FMT_U8
to AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP.

The problem is that the samples, after calling swr_convert, are all zeros.
I checked the source samples and they differ from zero.

885->0.00

691->0.00

1116->0.00

783->0.00

1067->0.00

885->0.00

875->0.00

855->0.00

993->0.00

878->0.00
Is it possible to use swr_convert to resample and convert audio
samples from AV_SAMPLE_FMT_U8 to AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP?

Thanks in advance.
Livius

Re: swr_convert from packed to planar

Nicolas George
Livio Tenze (12021-03-07):
> Is it possible to use swr_convert to resample and convert audio
> samples from AV_SAMPLE_FMT_U8 to AV_SAMPLE_FMT_FLTP?

ffmpeg -lavfi 'sine,aformat=sample_fmts=u8,aformat=sample_fmts=fltp' -f null -

... obviously yes.

See this list for questions about the API:

And if you expect help, you need to provide a modicum of information.

  Nicolas George