how to call atadenoise function in ffmpeg

how to call atadenoise function in ffmpeg

xsy_xsy
how to use atadenoise with source code by transplanting it to a video engine. Is there any example to call function "ff_atadenoise_init_x86" in "FFmpeg/libavfilter/atadenoise.h"

Re: how to call atadenoise function in ffmpeg

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
Am Mo., 22. Feb. 2021 um 14:21 Uhr schrieb xsy_xsy <[hidden email]>:

> how to use atadenoise with source code

See doc/examples/filter_audio.c

> by transplanting it to a video engine.

> Is there any example to call function "ff_atadenoise_init_x86" in
> "FFmpeg/libavfilter/atadenoise.h"

As a library user, you should never call this function, it should
not even be visible iirc.

mailing list for your question is libav-user.

Carl Eugen

回复: how to call atadenoise function in ffmpeg

xsy_xsy
thx for your answer, Is there any guidance to make ffmepg and run&nbsp;doc/examples/filter_audio.c on macOS ? And I want to use atadenoise in video process rather than audio process