[help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

[help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

梦开始的地方
hello,I'd like to know does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices?

Re: [help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

Carl Zwanzig
On 3/1/2021 10:25 PM, 梦开始的地方 wrote:
> hello,I'd like to know does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices?

AFAIK, Aja devices are not supported directly. If you're using windoze, you
can have the Kona export a DirectShow device that ffmpeg can then capture.
On linux, the Kona has video4linux support (which can go into ffmpeg).

More detail about what you have and want to do is always useful.

z!

回复: [help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

梦开始的地方
I use it on linux,how to compile ffmpeg with video4linux support kona

收件人:&nbsp;"ffmpeg-user"<[hidden email]&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;Re: [FFmpeg-user] [help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

On 3/1/2021 10:25 PM, 梦开始的地方 wrote:
&gt; hello,I'd like to know&amp;nbsp;does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices?

AFAIK, Aja devices are not supported directly. If you're using windoze, you
can have the Kona export a DirectShow device that ffmpeg can then capture.
On linux, the Kona has video4linux support (which can go into ffmpeg).

More detail about what you have and want to do is always useful.

z!

Re: 回复: [help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

Carl Zwanzig
On 3/1/2021 10:37 PM, 梦开始的地方 wrote:
> I use it on linux,how to compile ffmpeg with video4linux support kona

Look at the ffmpeg wiki for build and usage instructions
(https://trac.ffmpeg.org/); also at the main ffmpeg documentation page
(https://ffmpeg.org/documentation.html).

Please do not top-post on this mailing list (the reply goes below the quoted
parts).

Later,

z!

Re: [help]does ffmpeg support AJA kona as input devices

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2

> Am 02.03.2021 um 07:37 schrieb 梦开始的地方 <[hidden email]>:
>
> I use it on linux,how to compile ffmpeg with video4linux support kona

Every Linux binary by default comes with video4linux2 support, you have to actively disable it if you don’t want it.

Carl Eugen