'fieldmatch' that blocks telecined sequences -- Possible?

'fieldmatch' that blocks telecined sequences -- Possible?

Mark Filipak (ffmpeg)
I'm reposting this after realizing that the subject line was a bit misleading. Hopefully, I'll get
some responses...

I'm looking for a way to separate telecined sequences from the rest of a video (via split &
selects). The following is one idea.

The 'fieldmatch' filter has a telecine detector [1]. It detelecines (but without decimation) and
otherwise passes frames (and without the 4/5 frame rate decrease that comes with decimation). I want
it to drop telecined sequences and pass only the non telecined frames.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks!

[1] I'd like to hijack the telecine detector and turn it into a telecine blocker.