ffmpeg tutorial

chcat
Hi,
Can someone advise me: how  to  set sample player in tutorial to read from
UDP socket vs. file? Specifically, what should be done differently with
AVFormatContext - it seems as it only uses filename, not  handle value.. Can
I find similar samples?
Thank you, in advance.

Re: ffmpeg tutorial

Michel Bardiaux-2
Victor lyamtsev wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone advise me: how  to  set sample player in tutorial to read from
> UDP socket vs. file? Specifically, what should be done differently with
> AVFormatContext - it seems as it only uses filename, not  handle value.. Can
> I find similar samples?
> Thank you, in advance.

You just have to use the proper "filename", typically like
udp://11.22.33.44:5678 ie ipaddress:portnumber ; possibly followed by
options such as ?multicast=1

Greetings,
--
Michel Bardiaux