Using Homebrew to install FFmpeg, But having wired problems.

Using Homebrew to install FFmpeg, But having wired problems.

Kosei Seki
(base) XXX-MacBook-Air ~ % brew install ffmpeg --HEAD
Updating Homebrew...
==> Installing ffmpeg from homebrew-ffmpeg/ffmpeg
==> Searching for similarly named formulae...
Error: No similarly named formulae found.
Error: No available formula with the name "nasm" (dependency of homebrew-ffmpeg/ffmpeg/ffmpeg).
==> Searching for a previously deleted formula (in the last month)...
Error: No previously deleted formula found.
==> Searching taps on GitHub...
Error: No formulae found in taps.
How can I solve this problem? Thx

Re: Using Homebrew to install FFmpeg, But having wired problems.

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2

> Am 05.04.2021 um 04:39 schrieb Kosei Seki <[hidden email]>:
>
> (base) XXX-MacBook-Air ~ % brew install ffmpeg --HEAD

You will have to ask elsewhere (we are not brew) if you don’t like the links on our download page:
http://ffmpeg.org/download.html

Carl Eugen

Re: Using Homebrew to install FFmpeg, But having wired problems.

llee782
On 4/4/21, 9:39 PM, "ffmpeg-user on behalf of Kosei Seki" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

(base) XXX-MacBook-Air ~ % brew install ffmpeg --HEAD

Updating Homebrew...

==> Installing ffmpeg from homebrew-ffmpeg/ffmpeg

==> Searching for similarly named formulae...

Error: No similarly named formulae found.

Error: No available formula with the name "nasm" (dependency of homebrew-ffmpeg/ffmpeg/ffmpeg).

==> Searching for a previously deleted formula (in the last month)...

Error: No previously deleted formula found.

==> Searching taps on GitHub...

Error: No formulae found in taps.

How can I solve this problem? Thx

This looks promising: