Trouble merging gtts/ffmpeg created mp3 files

Trouble merging gtts/ffmpeg created mp3 files

Sol Lederman
I'd appreciate help with this problem I'm having that I've posted here:
https://superuser.com/questions/1618433/trouble-merging-gtts-ffmpeg-created-mp3-files/

Thanks very much.

Re: Trouble merging gtts/ffmpeg created mp3 files

Sol Lederman
A solution was posted on the Superuser forum. I'm good.