Rolling bands fix using amplify?

Pedro Vivas Hernández
Hi, new here. Was wondering if rolling bands flicker on a clip that was
exposed with a cheap LED can be fixed with a video filter. Looking through
the manual I saw deflicker, which assume has more to do with timelapse
flicker, and amplify, which compares pixels and adjacent frames. The bands
are super slow and super subtle (like 2 IRE darker), so DA flicker free
isn’t working (for me) and re:Vision deflicker’s manual rolling bands
adjustment is fine, but it’s basically what I’d do manually.

Thanks!
--
yoctobio.me