I got memory leaking when using ffmpeg as http client to grab mjpeg stream.

I got memory leaking when using ffmpeg as http client to grab mjpeg stream.

Zhang Hao-2
Hi there,

  I'm using Martin's demo program (
http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/~boehme/libavcodec_update.html<http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/%7Eboehme/libavcodec_update.html>)
to grab single frames from a video server's mjpeg stream (Axis 241Q).

  This demo seemingly worked well in the first 30 mins. However, it kept
leaking memory after that.

  I tried ffplay and ffmpeg and got the same problems. But they seemingly
worked pretty well with mpeg4 stream on rtsp.

  Are there memory leaking in reading http or decoding jpeg?

  Anybody has this kind of experience?

regards
H.Z.