I do not want to receive mail anymore.

MERT Gürtürk

Hi,

I do not want to receive mail anymore.

Please remove me from your mail notifications

Best Regards,

Mert.

Res. Asis. Mert Gurturk

Yildiz Technical University
Faculty of Civil Engineering
Dept. of Geomatic Engineering

e-mail: [hidden email]
Tel: +902123835310
web: http://avesis.yildiz.edu.tr/mgurturk/

Re: I do not want to receive mail anymore.

Rob Hallam-2
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 21:00, MERT Gürtürk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I do not want to receive mail anymore.
> Please remove me from your mail notifications

In the footer of every email sent by the list:

"""

"""

There's how!

Cheers,