HTML source

FFmpeg-users mailing list
hi gang hope you are all good today.

I would like to record a single html page for a fixed duration as if it was a video source.
I know I could use OBS to show the web page as an input on a scene and then record it, but I wondered if I could do it directly from FFmpeg?

Does anybody know if this is possible?

Thanks for your advice as always.
Adam

Re: HTML source

Michael Koch
Am 25.02.2021 um 11:19 schrieb adam smith via ffmpeg-user:
> hi gang hope you are all good today.
>
> I would like to record a single html page for a fixed duration as if it was a video source.
> I know I could use OBS to show the web page as an input on a scene and then record it, but I wondered if I could do it directly from FFmpeg?
>
> Does anybody know if this is possible?

yes, that's possible and it's described on this wiki page:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Capture/Desktop

Michael

Re: HTML source

FFmpeg-users mailing list
Thanks Michael. I promise to search better next time.
I appreciate your help.