Extraction of H.264 MVC bitstream from Matroska

Extraction of H.264 MVC bitstream from Matroska

Simone Croci
Hi All,

Does ffmepg support the extraction of H.264 MVC bitstreams from Matroska?

Regards,
Simone

Re: Extraction of H.264 MVC bitstream from Matroska

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2

> Am 03.04.2021 um 20:20 schrieb Simone Croci <[hidden email]>:
>
> Does ffmepg support the extraction of H.264 MVC bitstreams from Matroska?

Please test and report back.

Carl Eugen

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 22:20, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Am 03.04.2021 um 20:20 schrieb Simone Croci <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Does ffmepg support the extraction of H.264 MVC bitstreams from Matroska?
>
> Please test and report back.

Yes, ffmpeg seems to support the extraction of H.264 MVC bitstreams stored
in the Matroska container. I have extracted an H.264 MVC bitstream, decoded
it with FRIM 3D-MVC Decoder, and the output left and right views look good.