ERROR: libglslang not found

Dylan Fernando
When running ./configure --enable-opencl --enable-vulkan
--enable-libglslang on Ubuntu 20.04 I get:

ERROR: libglslang not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
[hidden email] mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this
will help
solve the problem.

I have already installed glslang-dev and glslang-tools. Am I missing
something?

Regards,
Dylan