Dell Optiplex server for ffmpeg-user

Mark Filipak (ffmpeg)
I have a spare Dell Optiplex that used to have ClarkConnect on it. I'd like to set it up as a
headless server for use by the ffmpeg-list as a drop target (and perhaps other uses).

If you, dear reader, have set up a headless Linux server would like to share your experiences,
kindly respond. I would put it in my DMZ and make it accessible solely via IP. I prefer to not have
to create accounts. A dropbox-style page and transfer ticket function would be terrific.

--
Someone's sneaking in and turning up the flame so that my food burns.
I'm sure of it.