Quantcast

Can FFMPEG encode DVCPRO HD?

Edward.guo
Dear Guys

I found ffmpeg can only encoder image to DVCPRO SD. Can anybody tell me how
to make it be able to encode the DVCPRO HD frame like 1080i and 720p ?

Thanks a lot

Edward

Re: Can FFMPEG encode DVCPRO HD?

Dave Bevan

http://code.google.com/p/ffmbc/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

winmail.dat (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Can FFMPEG encode DVCPRO HD?

Edward.guo
Thanks Dave for your kind help. My problem has been solved.
Dave Bevan wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/